“Squid Game” fever has spread rapidly everywhere in the world, in addition to Korea. If you are one of the fans of Squid Game, then you would recognize this recipe of Dalgona candy.
Fans are going crazy with the Squid Game Dalgona Candy Challenge that is trending on TikTok and other social platforms. So, I decided to accept this challenge and fulfill it in a novel way by attempting to make this candy in the Instant Pot!
You can also take a part in this challenge by making this Instant Pot Squid Game Korean Dalgona Candy with only 2 ingredients. These vegan and vegetarian Squid Game cookies are very convenient and easy to make in the Instant Pot. Give it a try and I am sure the taste will blow your mind and you will be happily making the Korean Dalgona Candy again and again.
For more amazing recipes and related posts you can visit our instagram handle.
Dairy-free, Vegan, Vegetarian, Plant-based, Low-fat
Instant Pot, Easy, Breakfast, Dessert, party, Snack
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- Hit the “Sauté” button and press the “Adjust” button, so it is on the “More” setting.
- Add sugar and sauté until it is completely dissolved and a thick mixture is formed.
- Now, stir in the baking soda and thoroughly mix.
- Decant the thick mixture into a silicone mold.
- Make different shapes with a cutter and serve to enjoy.
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 0g||0%|
|Saturated Fat 0g||0%|
|Total Carbohydrate 16.7g||6%|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0%|
|Total Sugars 16.7g|
|Vitamin D 0mcg||0%|
Give a treat to your tastebuds by trying out Monster Munch Popcorn Recipe as well.