This Instant Pot Cheesy Quinoa Stuffed Pumpkin Recipe is a mouthwatering treat on the festive occasion of Halloween. This savory pumpkin dish will become your family’s favorite holiday tradition.
Cheesy Quinoa Stuffed Pumpkin is a traditional and fun fall dinner. It’s much easier now that you can create anything in your Instant Pot! I’m in full Halloween Fall Time mode once October arrives. Pumpkins, soup recipes, and all things cinnamon spice are on their way out.
Because you’ll have to carve the pumpkin out and empty it, it’ll take a little longer, but it’ll be well worth it for this great lunch. Not to mention the memories your family will create while assisting and participating in the event.
What happens if I don’t have an Instant Pot?
You can still create and enjoy this enjoyable meal with your family if you don’t have an Instant Pot. All you have to do is sauté and prepare your ingredients in a skillet on the stove before pouring them into the pumpkin.
What’s the best way to store leftover cheesy pumpkin dinner?
If you have any leftovers, you’ll probably want to scoop the dish out of the pumpkin and toss the pumpkin.
Christmas is around the corner as well and the pumpkin treats will make your Christmas event a memorable one. So what are you waiting for? Try out our Instant Pot Cheesy Quinoa Stuffed Pumpkin Recipe.
Check out our instagram handle for amazing posts related to pumpkins.
Instant Pot, Easy, Main
- 1 cup quinoa, boiled and drained
- 1/4 cup chicken Broth
- 1 pumpkin (fits in the Instant Pot)
- 15 ounces tomato sauce
- 15 ounces can diced tomatoes
- 1 can water chestnut, drained
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 pound Italian sausage, browned and crumbled
- 8 ounces mushrooms
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 10.5 ounces cream of mushroom
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Open your pumpkin by cutting the top and scoop the insides out.
- Combine quinoa with tomato sauce, sausage, diced tomatoes, water chestnuts, mushrooms, garlic powder, cream of mushroom, salt, and black pepper in the Instant Pot.
- Hit the “Sauté” button and press the “Adjust” button, so it is on the “More” setting.
- Sauté for about 3 minutes until warm and transfer this mixture inside the pumpkin.
- Pour some water in the Instant Pot and place the trivet in it.
- Top the pumpkin with parmesan cheese and arrange the filled pumpkin on the trivet. Fasten the lid.
- Press the “Keep Warm/Cancel” button. Hit the “Manual” or “Pressure” button and cook for about 12 minutes at high pressure. Rest assured that the vent is closed.
- After 12 minutes, do the quick pressure release. Unlock the vent and dish out to serve.
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 27.4g||35%|
|Saturated Fat 9g||45%|
|Total Carbohydrate 46.6g||17%|
|Dietary Fiber 8.4g||30%|
|Total Sugars 10.8g|
|Vitamin D 136mcg||680%|
Try out our delicious Squid Game Dalgona Candy as well!