This magical take on the Monster Munch Popcorn recipe in your Instant Pot will really surprise you. This is the best snack for Halloween that can be prepared in just 15 minutes. This fall weather is the best time to make it. The Monster Munch Halloween popcorn can be an apt sweet treat for your guests at the spooky Halloween. The popcorns can be tossed in gooey white chocolate as well. It can be further enhanced by adding a festive mix of M&Ms, sprinkles and candy eyes. Your monster munch will become a scary delicious Halloween snack.
Why are these called Monster Munch Popcorns?
The popcorns are combined with butter candies, orange colored candies, chocolate sprinkles, and chocolate melts to make them monstrous and spooky, perfectly fitted for a Halloween snack. You can also make Caramel Popcorn Balls with this delicious Halloween popcorn dish. The best thing about this snack is that it is adaptable. You can always substitute different additives with each other and get a whole new flavor to your popcorn treat. I had a few guests flown in from Alabama last Halloween and they were blown away by the taste of this snack.
Why to make this Monster Munch Popcorn recipe in the Instant Pot?
Instant Pot is the perfect and convenient gadget to make quick and easy snacks. These Instant Pot Monster Munch Popcorn will pop in the Instant Pot and will come out perfectly crispy. You can also check this recipe of Instant Pot Cheesy Quinoa Stuffed Pumpkin for the best Halloween meal. Try it, you won’t be disappointed by the treat offered to your taste buds.
Instant Pot, Easy, Appetizer, Dessert, Snack, Halloween
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- ½ cup popcorn kernels
- 10 teaspoons Wilton’s candy eyeballs
- 1/4 cup chocolate sprinkles
- 8 oz. bag orange colored chocolate melts
- 3 oz. peanut butter candy
- Hit the “Sauté” button and press the “Adjust” button, so it is on the “More” setting.
- Add coconut oil and butter and sauté until it is completely melted.
- Stir in the kernels so they are well smeared with the oil-butter mixture.
- Fasten the lid, still keeping it on sauté mode and adjust the value to OPEN.
- Sauté for about 5 minutes and let the popcorns pop.
- Hit the “Cancel” button after 5 minutes.
- Melt the chocolate by microwaving it for 30 seconds and mix well.
- Dish out the popcorns on a cookie sheet and drizzle with the melted orange chocolate.
- Mix thoroughly and top with Wilton’s candy eyeballs, chocolate sprinkles, and peanut butter candy.
- Serve this spooky Halloween snack to your guests and enjoy.
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 25g||32%|
|Saturated Fat 15.2g||76%|
|Total Carbohydrate 49.1g||18%|
|Dietary Fiber 2.7g||10%|
|Total Sugars 33.4g|
|Vitamin D 1mcg||7%|