This Instant Pot Pumpkin Soup is easy and perfect for the festive occasion of Halloween. Everyone will fall in love with this cozy and creamy one pot pumpkin soup. This soup is very simple and nutritious because of different healthy vegetables. This makes it a perfect choice for a chilly fall day, additionally to the Halloween celebrations.
What Diet does this Instant Pot Pumpkin Soup imply?
This Instant Pot Halloween Pumpkin Soup is best for the people who follow paleo or whole30 diet, as these diets focus on natural and healthy way of eating. So, this Instant Pot Paleo Soup or Instant Pot Whole30 Soup might be the best thing that you would come across, especially if you are a keen follower of these diets. You’ll also enjoy this paleo and whole 30 Cabbage Soup Recipe!
Do you love paleo smoothies? You can most certainly try this Instant Pot Ace Blender Strawberry Smoothie Bowl!
If you try making any of my recipes, be sure to tag me in your photos on Instagram! I would love to see what you are making!
Vegan, Vegetarian, Gluten-free
Instant Pot, Easy, Soups, Appetizer, Side Dish
- 15 ounce can pure pumpkin
- 4 carrots, cut into chunks
- ½ medium yellow onion, cut into chunks
- 3 cups vegetable broth, low sodium
- Salt and black pepper, to taste
- 2 teaspoons garlic, minced
- 1 cup coconut milk, full fat
- Put the pumpkin, onion, carrots, vegetable broth, and garlic in the Instant Pot and stir well.
- Fasten the lid and hit the “Manual” or “Pressure” button.
- Cook for about 8 minutes at high pressure. Rest assured that the vent is closed.
- After 8 minutes, do the quick pressure release.
- Blend the soup with the help of an immersion blender.
- Stir in the coconut milk and sprinkle with salt and black pepper.
- Ladle out into a serving bowl to serve this delightful pumpkin soup.
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 10.5g||13%|
|Saturated Fat 8.7g||43%|
|Total Carbohydrate 13.7g||5%|
|Dietary Fiber 3.9g||14%|
|Total Sugars 6.4g|
|Vitamin D 0mcg||0%|