This delectable and simple Instant Pot Organic Beef Stew will quickly become one of your all-time favorite Instant Pot recipes. This is a totally organic and grass-fed recipe for beef stew in the Instant Pot. Absolutely no processed or canned food is used for this recipe. Tender beef is cooked in a fragrant, hearty soup with plenty of vegetables!
Delightful and Comforting Organic Grass Fed Beef Stew
You are what you consume, and cows are no exception. This is why I prefer to purchase grass-fed beef. The total fat content of grass-fed beef is lower than that of grain-fed cattle. It has up to 5 times the Omega-3 content! It also has more potassium, iron, zinc, and phosphorus, as well as higher vitamin E.
A grass-fed cow consumes real food, as opposed to a grain-fed cow, which eats a highly processed grain diet consisting of chemicals and genetically modified maize. Consider it this way: Eat real food from real people who eat real food!
This time, I served my Instant Pot Organic Beef Stew over Quinoa, and it was fantastic! I’m trying to stay away from cans and boxes as much as possible, and this recipe uses fresh ingredients.
Is This Recipe Gluten-Free and Celiac Friendly?
Yes, this recipe is totally Gluten-Free and Celiac Friendly. No such ingredients are used that can cause gluten allergy or celiac disease.
Is This Recipe Dairy-Free?
Yes, this recipe is dairy-free. No dairy product has been utilized in this recipe.
What Can You Serve With This Beef Stew?
You can serve this delicious Instant Pot Organic Beef Stew with these steaming Instant Pot Basmati Rice.
Don’t forget to tag me in your Instagram photographs if you prepare any of my recipes! I’m always interested in seeing what you’re working on!
Calories: 28 kcal
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 45 minutes
Lifestyle: Organic, Gluten-Free, Celiac-Friendly, Dairy-Free
Category: Instant Pot, Lunch, Dinner, Main
Cuisine: American, International
- 2 quarts beef stock, homemade
- 5 large carrots, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 2 pounds stew meat, grass-fed, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 large sweet onion, cut into small pieces
- 5 stalks celery, cut into small pieces
- 14 garlic cloves
- 1 cup red wine
- 6 bay leaves
- 1 sprig fresh rosemary
- Sea salt and black pepper, to taste
- 1 pound potatoes, chopped into bite-sized pieces
- 2 tablespoons organic tomato paste
- 3 sprigs fresh lemon thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil, expeller-pressed
- Put coconut oil in your Instant Pot and hit the “Sauté” button. Then press the “Adjust” button, so it is on the “More” setting. This means that it will now be sautéed over medium-high heat.
- When the Instant Pot indicator reads HOT, add garlic and stew meat. Sauté for about 3 minutes, stirring frequently in order to avoid meat sticking to the bottom of the pot.
- Put the onion and celery to the Instant Pot. Sauté for about 3 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Add all the vegetables in the Instant Pot and thoroughly mix.
- Stir in the red wine and cook for about 7 minutes.
- Mix tomato paste, spices, and beef stock until well combined.
- Now, fasten the lid, press the “Keep Warm/Cancel” button. Hit the “Manual” or “Pressure” button and cook for about 30 minutes at high pressure. Rest assured that the vent is closed.
- After 30 minutes, do the natural pressure release for 10 minutes. Unlock the vent to release the remaining pressure.
- Adjust the seasoning to suit your taste before serving.
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 20.8g||27%|
|Saturated Fat 10.5g||52%|
|Total Carbohydrate 19.6g||7%|
|Dietary Fiber 3.7g||13%|
|Total Sugars 4.6g|
|Vitamin D 0mcg||0%|