From the comfort of your own home, you can brew your own moonshine! Okay, so it’s not “genuine” moonshine, but it’s very close in terms of intensity. This Instant Pot Apple-Pie Moonshine has a serious kick now that Everclear, which is 190 proof, has been added!
What does Moonshine taste like?
Be careful when drinking this Instant Pot Apple-Pie Moonshine. It tastes amazing, but it’s quite strong.
Tips For Making Apple Pie Moonshine In The Instant Pot:
1. Drink in moderation. Everclear is 190 proof and extremely powerful.
2. Mix with your favorite cream-based liquor and serve over ice, as a shot, or in a martini.
3.Be sure to allow the Apple Pie Moonshine cool fully before adding the liquor; else, the liquor content may be cooked out.
4.Store in mason jars made of glass! The Apple Pie Moonshine not only looks fantastic in the mason jar, but it’s also a great method to bottle and store it for later.
You can have your delicious Apple-Pie Moonshine along your favorite snacks. Try these Crispy onion rings that you can make with the Air fryer lid in the Instant Pot.
Don’t forget to tag me in your Instagram photographs if you prepare any of my recipes! I’m always interested in seeing what you’re working on!
Vegan, Vegetarian, Low fat
Instant Pot, Easy, Appetizer
- 64-ounces apple cider
- 64-ounces apple juice
- ¾ cup white sugar
- 1½ cups Everclear grain alcohol
- 12 cinnamon sticks, divided
- ½ teaspoon whole cloves
- ¾ cup brown sugar
- 1½ cups caramel vodka
- ½ teaspoon nutmeg
- Pour the apple cider and apple juice into the Instant Pot.
- Fold in the white sugar, brown sugar, 6 cinnamon sticks, nutmeg, and whole cloves.
- Press the “Sauté” button and sauté for about 5 minutes, until the mixture is completely combined.
- Fasten the lid, press the “Keep Warm/Cancel” button. Hit the “Manual” or “Pressure” button and cook for about 45 minutes at high pressure. Rest assured that the vent is closed.
- After 45 minutes, do the natural pressure release for 15 minutes. Unlock the vent to release the remaining pressure.
- Open lid and allow to reach room temperature.
- Stir in the caramel vodka and Everclear grain alcohol.
- Discard the cinnamon sticks and whole cloves.
- Garnish with the remaining cinnamon sticks to serve!
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 1g||1%|
|Saturated Fat 0.4g||2%|
|Total Carbohydrate 5g||8%|
|Dietary Fiber 1g||9%|
|Total Sugars 4g|
|Vitamin D 0mcg||0%|