Instant Pot Ace Blender Strawberry Smoothie is a quick and easy 5-minute recipe that uses strawberries, almond milk, banana, and protein powder to make the perfect healthy and nutritious drink.
A Strawberry Banana Smoothie is one of my favorite smoothies to make in my blender. I wanted to join in on the smoothie trend when it first started a few years ago and see what all the hoopla was about.
There was just something about drinking a green smoothie that didn’t appeal to me. When a friend persuaded me to sample one, I believe it was little bits of spinach that I could still see.
So I stuck to the fruity, sugary smoothies. And it appeared that the strawberry banana smoothie was not only my favorite, but also a family favorite.
You can enjoy this Instant Pot Ace Blender Smoothie with this Couscous with dried fruit in your breakfast.
How Long Does it Take to Blend Smoothies in an Ace Blender?
Blending takes around a minute and a half when using the smoothie function.
Is the Instant Pot Ace Cooking Blender a noisy appliance?
It isn’t any louder than other blenders and processors, in my opinion. The sound is fine in my opinion.
Try this delicious Instant Pot Ace Blender Strawberry Smoothie and let me know on my Instagram page how it goes.
- 1 banana, peeled and cut into chunks
- 2 cups frozen strawberries
- 1/3 cup Whey Protein Powder
- 2 cups almond milk
- 2 tablespoons organic acai powder
- For smoothie bowl: Add all the ingredients in an Instant Pot ACE blender and select the smoothie button.
- Transfer the mixture into 2 serving bowls evenly.
- Top each bowl with the granola, chia seed and banana slices and serve immediately.
Nutritional Information per Serving:
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 59.2g||76%|
|Saturated Fat 52g||260%|
|Total Carbohydrate 41.4g||15%|
|Dietary Fiber 9.8g||35%|
|Total Sugars 24.3g|
|Vitamin D 0mcg||0%|