This Instant Pot Cheesy Quinoa Stuffed Pumpkin is a mouthwatering treat on the festive occasion of Halloween. This savory pumpkin dish will become your family’s favorite holiday tradition.
Instant Pot, Easy, Main
- 1 cup quinoa, boiled and drained
- 1/4 cup chicken Broth
- 1 pumpkin (fits in the Instant Pot)
- 15 ounces tomato sauce
- 15 ounces can diced tomatoes
- 1 can water chestnut, drained
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 pound Italian sausage, browned and crumbled
- 8 ounces mushrooms
- 10.5 ounces cream of mushroom
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- Open your pumpkin by cutting the top and scoop the insides out.
- Combine quinoa with tomato sauce, sausage, diced tomatoes, water chestnuts, mushrooms, garlic powder, cream of mushroom, salt, and black pepper in the Instant Pot.
- Hit the “Sauté” button and press the “Adjust” button, so it is on the “More” setting.
- Sauté for about 3 minutes until warm and transfer this mixture inside the pumpkin.
- Pour some water in the Instant Pot and place the trivet in it.
- Top the pumpkin with parmesan cheese and arrange the filled pumpkin on the trivet. Fasten the lid.
- Press the “Keep Warm/Cancel” button. Hit the “Manual” or “Pressure” button and cook for about 12 minutes at high pressure. Rest assured that the vent is closed.
- After 12 minutes, do the quick pressure release. Unlock the vent and dish out to serve.
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 27.4g||35%|
|Saturated Fat 9g||45%|
|Total Carbohydrate 46.6g||17%|
|Dietary Fiber 8.4g||30%|
|Total Sugars 10.8g|
|Vitamin D 136mcg||680%|